I want to cry
I try to stay away from extremely depressing books or books that involve cancer or terminal illnesses so I don’t know how good my recommendations will be, but here are a few.
- Faking It by Cora Carmack. It’s a sequel but I think you could get away without reading the first one. It’s not as said as The Fault in Our Stars but I did tear up a bit.
- Stolen by Lucy Christopher. Okay it’s not sad but it’s damn good and I recommend it to everyone.
- I haven’t read the following but I’ve heard they are great:
- My Sisters Keep by Jodi Picoult
- Every Day by David Levithan
- The Probability of Miracles by Wendy Wunder
If those don’t interest you, try this list.
Anything and everything by Jodi Picoult is beautiful and you will laugh and cry and roll around and throw it at a wall all at the same time. Shes a saint. Worship her.
Awwww i love youuuuuuuu
if men got periods i’m pretty sure tampons/pads/cups would be free and also sent out monthly in the post wrapped in a gunmetal grey wrapper with the word POWER and XTREAM and CORE written all over it